300 g pitted dates
100 g raw almonds
75 g dried mulberries
2 cups (290 g) raw cashews, soaked in water for 12 hours, rinsed and drained
50 g (5 Tbsps) light coconut cream
40 g (5 Tbsps) coconut water
Note: if you have full-fat coconut milk, use 90 g (1/2 cup) of it instead
4-6 Tbsps maple syrup (to your liking)
1 tsp vanilla
Pitaya Powder from: @unicornsuperfoods
Matcha Powder from: @matchateria
1. Add dates and raw almonds in a food processor and process
2. Add dried mulberries to the mixture and process to combine
3. Line your form with parchment paper and using your hands, cover the bottom with the base, make sure to press everywhere until everything binds together.
4. Add raw cashews, light coconut cream, coconut water, maple syrup and vanilla to the food processor
5. Divide the cashew cream in two parts.
6. Matcha Layer: add 2 tsps matcha powder and process until mixture has combined @matchateria
7. Pitaya Layer: add 3 tsps pitaya powder and process until mixture has combined @unicornsuperfoods
8. Put the first layer over your base and put it to the freezer while you're preparing the second layer
9. Layer the second one on top of the first one and put it back to the freezer for about 2-4 hours before you enjoy.