Created by @vedawildfire
- 250g gluten-free plain flour
- 2 eggs or flax seed eggs
- 500ml almond milk
- 1-3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Blue Spirulina
- 2 tsp Pink Pitaya
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Put the gluten free flour in a bowl, add the eggs in the middle, pour in a half of the milk and 1-3 tbsp of sugar. Use an electric or balloon whisk to thoroughly combine the mixture. Once you have a paste, mix in another half and once lump free, mix in the remaining milk.
- Add blue spirulina and pink pitaya into the mixture and mix for a few minutes.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan with a tsp of coconut oil. Pour a small amount of the mixture into the pan and swirl around to coat the base – you want a thin layer. Cook for a few mins until golden brown on the bottom, then turn over and cook until golden on the the other side.
- Mix coconut yoghurt with blue spirulina and pink pitaya in small bowl. Also you can serve with bananas, blueberries and whichever toppings you desire :)