Created by @heleneschulin
HOW TO MAKE BLUE SPIRULINA PANCAKES
- 100g glutenfree flour
- 150ml water or almond milk
- 2 tsp Blue Spirulina
- 1/2 - 1tsp organic cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Stevia with vanilla or 1/4 mashed ripe banana
- A bit of organic coconut oil for the pan
1. Start mixing dry ingredients and then add water/almond milk and sweetener. 2. You’re pancake is ready for a flip once small bubbles will show.
3. Stack your pancakes with slices of organic ripe banana in between.
4. Top with your fave toppings, enjoy!