Pink Pitaya Water Recipe
Have you ever wanted to create colorful and delicious drinks without the excess of artificial sugar and unnatural food dyes? Our Pink Pitaya powder is the perfect substitute and it is naturally pigmented in color from the exotic fruit which is rich vitamins and minerals.
- 1-2 tsp Pink Pitaya Powder
- 1 tsp sweetner such as maple syrup, agve or stevia
- 1 handful ice cubes
- Jug of water
- Put handful of cubes in a jug then fill with water
- Add Pink Pitaya Powder and sweetner to a jug of water then stir until combined
- Wallah! You have pink water which can be refrigerated for up to 7 days!
- Top with extra fruits or whatever your unicorn minds desire!