Create these delicious Bliss Balls for the family! They are a healthy alternative to a chocolate bar and they are filled with nutrients.
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup almonds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup dates, bitted and chopped (roughly 5 or 6 whole dates)
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips or raw cacao nibs
- ¼ - ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ - 1 tbsp grated ginger
- ½ cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maca powder
- 2 scoops vegan protein powder
- Combine all dry ingredients in a food processor and pulse minimally until all is combined. Don’t over process it, you want there to be chunks of nuts and dried fruit. Remove from processor and set aside in a medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients into food processor or blender and mix until all is combined.
- Pour wet mixture evenly with preferred thickness into a dish or baking pan place into fridge.
- Incorporate all the stir-ins into mixture until all is combines
- Spread mixture evenly onto a flat surface then sprinkle Unicorn Superfoods Powders onto separate baking paper and form a ball then roll your bliss balls into the powders.
- Place into the fridge for 2 - 4 hour to cool.