How to make Unicorn Toast
Create fun, vibrantly-colored toast with our superfoods range that are naturally pigmented in color. Below is a simple recipe that can be created in less then 10 minutes.
- Add 3-4 x tbsp of Coyo Yogurt to 4 x separate bowls.
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons of Pink Pitaya Powder, Black Goji Berry Powder, Blue Spirulina Powder and Beetroot Powder in separate bowls.
- Once you have created a consistent colour, spread each flavour on toast.
- Slice 1 x red apple in small pieces and use a shape cutter to create cut-outs.
- Decorate Toast as you desire.