- One cup oats
- Two cups Greek yoghurt or Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- Pink Pitaya Powder
- Blue Spirulina
- Black Goji Berry Powder
- 3 strawberries
- 8 raspberries
- 10 blueberries
- 4 blackberries
- Mix the honey, oats and yoghurt in a large bowl
- Take 4 smaller bowls and put a heaped spoon of the mixture in each one, keeping some back in the big bowl.
- In each of the four smaller bowls put a little of the each superfood powders to get the colour you want (use about half a teaspoon of each).
- Prepare your fruit, slice some, mash some and keep some whole.
- Now you’re ready to start filling your popsicle moulds.
- Take a mould and start filling it, alternating plain mixture, coloured mixture and fruit till completely full.
- Mix strawberries with the beetroot powder, blueberries with the blue spirulina, blackberries with black goji berry and raspberries with the pink pitaya.
- When all the moulds are full, insert a popsicle stick into each one and set in the freezer overnight.
- To remove from the moulds run under hot water for a few seconds.
- If you don’t eat dairy, coconut yoghurts or any dairy free alternative works equally well.
- These really are the perfect kiddy (and adult) breakfast ... nutritious, delicious, quick and easy and so much fun!