Healthy Breakfast Popsicles Recipe
Healthy Popsicles that the family will love and they wont even notice the difference. These are delicious and refreshing for those warmer days.
- Mix the honey, oats and yoghurt in a large bowl
- Take 4 smaller bowls and put a heaped spoon of the mixture in each one, keeping some back in the big bowl.
- In each of the four smaller bowls put a little of the each superfood powders to get the colour you want (use about half a teaspoon of each).
- Prepare your fruit, slice some, mash some and keep some whole.
- Now you’re ready to start filling your popsicle moulds.
- Take a mould and start filling it, alternating plain mixture, coloured mixture and fruit till completely full.
- Mix strawberries with the beetroot powder, blueberries with the blue spirulina, blackberries with black goji berry and raspberries with the pink pitaya.
- When all the moulds are full, insert a popsicle stick into each one and set in the freezer overnight.
- To remove from the moulds run under hot water for a few seconds.