Created by @wildblend
For the pink coconut layer:
1 cup coconut cream
3 Tbsp maple syrup
4 Tbsp coconut butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 cups desiccated coconut
1 tsp pink pitaya powder
For the caramel layer:
1/3 cup almond milk
1/3 cup raw almond butter
For the chocolate coating
3/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/4 cup maple syrup
- For the coconut base, process all ingredients in a food processor. Be sure that the pink colour is incorporated
- Once combined, press mixture down into a square baking tin lined with parchment paper.
- For the caramel, process all ingredients in a processor or blender.
- Spread an even layer of caramel on top of the coconut base.
- Place in freezer to set for 2-3 hours.
- For the chocolate coating, whisk the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Once set, cut into bars and individually coat each bar with melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set