- 120 g Flour
- 2 egg replacement (maybe 1 mashed Banana, chia eggs..)
- 80-90 ml milk of your choice (I always use almond milk)
- 50 ml sparkling water
- 1 to 2 tbsp. Sweetener of your choice
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- A pinch of cinnamon & vanilla
- Coconut Oil for frying
For the topping you will need:
- 200 g of Almond yoghurt (or any other plant yoghurt)
- 1 tsp Pink Pitaya Powder
- 1 tsp Blue Spirulina Powder
- Any other toppings you prefer
1. Whisk the eggs with the milk, sparkling water, sweetener and almond butter.
2. Combine the flour with the baking powder and the spices. Then add the milk mixture
3. You will get a smooth, thick and creamy dough (add a bit more milk if you prefer
thinner pancakes & more flour if you will get thicker ones.
4. Heat up the oil in a huge pan on medium high heat.
5. Put about 1⁄4 cup of your dough into the pan for one pancake and repeat.
6. As soon as you see bubbles on the surface, flip the pancakes (it will take 1-3
7. While the pancakes are in the making, mix each 100 g of the yoghurt with one tsp. of
your natural food coloring.
8. Stack your pancakes, drizzle the yoghurt sauce and enjoy your heavenly meal!