Indulge in this heavenly sweet. it's the perfect treat to make for yourself and loved ones this Christmas. It's colored and flavored with our Beauty Blend which is made with beetroot powder, strawberry powder, roselle powder, mangosteen powder and raspberry powder.
INGREDIENTS: Cakes (serves 4)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp cane sugar
3 Tbsp Beauty Blend
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 chia/flax egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 8 squares of vegan dark chocolate
- Prepare the chia egg by mixing 1 tbsp chia seeds with 3 tbsp water.
- Combine the dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Grease 4 ramekins or a muffin pan and preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Place the ramekins in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes (this may vary from oven to oven - insert a toothpick in the sides until it comes out clean).
- Remove from ramekin and immediately serve with fresh berries and powdered sugar.