Berrylicious Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This Berry Smoothie Bowl was made with our Berrylicious Blend which has been crafted with black goji berries, blueberries, blackberries, macqui berry, açaí berry and stevia - this delicious blend has a good source of antioxidants which may help to restore a youthful appearance.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp Berrylicious Blend
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- Coconut flakes, strawberries, blueberries, cacao nibs and kiwi fruit
- Peel and chop 2 ripe bananas - store in the freezer overnight (or longer).
- Combine ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon smoothie into bowl(s) and top with coconut flakes, berries, and cacao nibs.
- Created by: @purelykaylie