* Baking form for small bars. (I used a silicone baking tin or you could use a cake tin ( bread form) & then cut bars.
* High Speed Blender
* Baking paper
For about 6 small bars (Size depends on the size of your baking tin)
Make first the pink coconut layer:
* 100 grams freshly grated pulp of a coconut (coconut with brown hairy bark)
* 50 grams of soft coconut oil at room temp
* 20 ml Natural liquid vegan sweetener / syrup
* 1.5 teaspoon 100% freeze dried Pink Pitaya powder @unicornsuperfoods
Mix briefly, stir well with spoon. Divide the mixture over the bottoms of the baking tin bars.
Place the baking tin in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
* 90 grams of Smooth Mixed Nut butter
* 50 grams of coconut oil (first weigh than melt)
* 30-35 ml Natural vegan liquid sweetener
* 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla powder
* 1 pinch of gray salt
Mix well together in a high speed blender.
Divide the caramel layer in the form over the pink coconut layers. And place about 1 hour in the freezer or until hard.
When the filling has hardened, make the chocolate sauce.
* 150 grams of pure chocolate 85% cocoa, dairy free. Melting on very low heat or au bain marie (double boil)
Take the strips / filling out of the baking tin and immerse them completely in the chocolate sauce. Place the bars on a plate covered with parchment paper briefly in the freezer until the chocolate layer is hard and dip the other side of the bar in the chocolate sauce, divide the remaining part of the sauce over the bars. Place the bars on the plate for about an hour in the freezer or until completely hard.
*For the best taste experience, deep frozen bars leave 15-20 minutes at room temperature. When stored in the fridge immediately edible.
*In some supermarkets you can get freshly cut pieces of coconut.
*You can of course also omit the Pink Pitaya powder. The bars will still be very tasty and nutritious.
The Pink Pitaya creates a festive color and nourishes your body.
It's High in fiber,
Rich in antioxidants, Magnesium and also rich in Vitamin C.