Easy and delicious parfaits to share with your lover this Valentines Day. Layered with raspberry chia pudding, coconut yoghurt, banana pieces, granola and yoghurt mixed with pink pitaya powder for the pretty pink color.
- 250g frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 banana
- 500g coconut yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp unicorn superfoods pink pitaya powder
- 1 cup granola
- Heat 200g raspberries in a small saucepan and add the chia seeds. When the raspberries are thawed and soft it is ready. It will take about 4 minutes.
- Divide the mixture between two glasses. In the meantime, cut the banana into pieces and mix half of the yogurt with the pink pitaya powder.
- Next layer is the coconut yogurt. Then add the granola on top, then the pink yogurt and finally spread the remaining raspberries on top.
Created by: @danistrailcooking