These rainbow rice paper rolls are the perfect option to have for lunch or a light and healthy dinner. Add this plant based recipe to your shopping list.
- 120g firm tofu
- 1/2 cup (100g) canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup (30g) oats, grounded into flour
- 3-4 tbsp almond milk
- 5 dates
- 2 tsp Ocean Blend @unicornsuperfoods
- 2 tsp Beauty Blend @unicornsuperfoods
- 2 tsp Alkalising Blend @unicornsuperfoods
- 6 rice papers
- Strawberries, blackberries and kiwi
- Soak the dates in water for 10 minutes and drain. Cut your strawberries, blackberries and kiwi into slices.
- Blend oats, chickpeas, tofu, dates and milk until smooth. The batter should be very thick.
- Separate the batter into 3 bowls and add 2 tsp of different blend to each bowl. Stir until the colour is consistent throughout the batter.
- Soak the rice paper in lukewarm water.
- Lay out the paper and put ½ of batter from one bowl on one end of the paper (closer to you) and arrange the fruit slices on the other end of the rice paper (so that you won’t end up folding the fruit slices inside the batter).
- Fold in the rice paper from the sides and roll it tightly. Enjoy!
Created by @wericana