A delicious and high protein breakfast that’s perfect for Halloween. The googly edible eyes give these baked oats a cute monster look, while the red core creates the ideal Halloween scene. Vegan and gluten free!
For the Black Part:
- 50g of gluten-free oat flour (you can blend regular oats)
- 15g of almond flour (or substitute with more oat flour or protein powder)
- 1 scoop (30g) of Unicorn Superfoods Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp (7g) of black cocoa powder
- 30g of dairy-free yogurt
- 5ml of maple syrup
- 175ml of plant milk
For the Vanilla Part (Center of the Oreo, made red for Halloween)
- 1 heaping tablespoon of nut butter
- 10g (1 small tbsp) of Unicorn Superfoods Vanilla Cake Protein Powder
- A drizzle of maple syrup
- If needed, a dash of plant milk
- 1 tsp of Unicorn Superfoods Beetroot Powder and Pitaya Powder
Homemade Googly Eyes:
- 10g of powdered stevia or sugar
- A sprinkle of cornstarch
- A tiny dash of milk (it’s better to use less than more)
- Mix it until it reaches a thick consistency that you can manage. Transfer to a pastry bag and create small circles. To make the black eye part, add a sprinkle of black cocoa to the mixture and place it in the center of the circle using a toothpick.
- Combine all the ingredients for the “Oreo cookie” part (black) except for the milk. Add the milk slowly and mix thoroughly.
- Prepare the vanilla cream part, ensuring it’s well-mixed. Add a bit of liquid if necessary.
- Pour the batter into the dish, filling it about 2/3 full, and then add the vanilla part. Top it off with the remaining 1/3 of the batter.
- Bake for approximately 18-22 minutes in a preheated oven or 12-15 minutes in a preheated air fryer.
- Once the baked porridge is ready, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Add the edible googly eyes and enjoy!
Made by @colorveggies.gf