This Blue Spirulina pancake stack will be sure to get in you the festive spirit!
- 200 g all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 10 g baking powder
- 250 ml plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp blue spirulina powder
- Add the dry ingredients in a large bowl (except for the blue spirulina powder if you want to achieve an ombre effect; if not, you can add as much as you want from the beginning).
- Pour in the milk, vinegar and vanilla and whisk well. Heat up a nonstick pan and start cooking your pancakes for about 1 minute per side.
- Leave the first two plain, then start adding blue spirulina powder to the batter after each two pancakes (I added 1/4 tsp of powder after each 2 pancakes).
- This recipe makes about 8-10 medium sized pancakes
Recipe by @mytemptingtable