Trick Or Treat! Enjoy these pumpkin oat cookies featuring our caramel slice protein that are sure to hit the spot!
- 2 cups oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup caramel slice protein
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200c and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, baking powder and caramel protein powder.
3. Melt the coconut oil in a mug in the microwave for 45 seconds.
4. Add the pumpkin puree, melted coconut oil and maple syrup to the bowl with the oats. Stir until combined.
5. Add the vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix again.
6. Fold in the vegan white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
7. Separate the mixture into 12 and roll into balls. Space them out onto the prepared baking trays. Slightly quash them down to form more of a cookie shape.
8. Place the cookies in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe by @veganshannon