A super easy treat with minimal ingredients, but all the benefits of superfoods!
Makes 8-12 pieces depending on size - Prep 15 mins - Refrigerate 4 hours
• 2 x 150 g Noshu 95% Sugar Free White Choc Baking Chips
• 1⁄2 tsp Unicorn Superfoods Pink Pitaya Powder
• 1⁄2 tsp Unicorn Superfoods Blue Spirulina Powder
• 3 tbsp evaporated milk
• Loaf tin
- Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper (preferably a silicone one).
- To make the Pitaya fudge, place your White Choc Baking Chips and evaporated milk in a small bowl and microwave on low heat in 20 second increments, stirring really well in between until completely melted. Sift in your Pitaya powder and mix until the colour is evenly dispersed. If the colour isn't as bright as you’d like, add a little more Pitaya powder.
- To make the Blue Spirulina fudge, repeat step 2, replacing the Pitaya powder with the Blue Spirulina powder.
- Spoon your Pitaya mixture randomly into your loaf tin leaving spaces for the Blue Spirulina mixture. Fill in the spaces with your Blue Spirulina mixture, then swirl the mixtures together with a skewer to create a marble effect.
- Cover with glad wrap and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight until set and firm to touch.
- Slice into desired size and enjoy!
This recipe is part of the Unicorn Superfoods x Noshu Collab!
100% Natural Blue Spirulina Powder
Rated 5.0 out of 5
100% Freeze Dried Pink Pitaya Powder
Rated 4.9 out of 5