These dairy-free popsicles are the perfect refreshing treat for summer! They take less than 10 minutes to prepare and we are positive the whole family will enjoy them.
Ingredients: (makes 6 popsicles)
- 200g soaked cashews
- 500ml cold coconut cream
- 4-5 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- Unicorn Superfoods Beetroot Powder to taste
- Blend soaked cashews, coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Set aside a small portion of the mixture.
- Add 1-2 tsp of Beetroot Powder to the mixture and blend.
- Fill the popsicle moulds with the beetroot coconut mixture and top with the plain coconut cream mixture.
- Place the cover onto the moulds and insert the popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, run them under hot water for 30 seconds and then gently pull on the popsicle sticks.
Created by: @myblissktchn