This Christmas Pancake Stack with Pink Pitaya Yogurt is is a show stopper! Make this festive recipe for breakfast for your loved ones. We guarantee they will be impressed!
This recipe makes about 14 large pancakes
- 200g all purpose flour
- 10g baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 300ml plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Plant-based yogurt
- Unicorn Superfoods Pink Pitaya Powder
- Frozen raspberries
- Sweetener of your choice
- In a large bowl add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add in milk and vinegar. Whisk to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Heat up a nonstick pan and start cooking your pancakes for about 1 minute per side.
- Meanwhile mix the yogurt with the pink pitaya powder and stir well.
Created by: @danistrailcooking