High protein caramel chocolate chip cookie cereal that is totally acceptable to eat for breakfast! The cookies are so crispy and light and have the best caramel slice flavour from our caramel protein powder. PLUS it helps with muscle recovery and building lean muscle.
- 6 tbsp Spelt flour
- 2 tbsp Caramel Slice Plant Protein
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- ⅛ tsp Baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Monk fruit sugar
- 1 tbsp Mini sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 5-6 tbsp Water
- Begin preheating your oven to 350°F and lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the spelt flour, caramel slice protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and monk fruit sugar into a bowl. Whisk well and make sure there are no lumps in the flour mixture.
- Pour the chocolate chips and mix to coat with the flour mixture. Add in the tahini and water and mix with a fork until it form a loose and shaggy dough.
- Drop the dough out onto the prepared cookie sheet and roll into ¼" thick rectangle. Using a mini cookie cutter (1" or 2" in diameter) cut the cookies out. Re-roll the dough out until you have used it all up. You should get about 15 cookies.
- Spread the cookies out onto the tray and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until slightly golden brown. Let the cool on the counter for 10 minutes to crisp up.
- Store the cookies in a glass airtight container or simply enjoy them right away with a bowl of cold milk!
Recipe by @munchingwithmariyah