Creamy plant-based caramel cheesecake made with @unicornsuperfoods Caramel Slice Plant Protein 🤎🍰
- 2 cups cookies
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- 400g (14 oz) tofu
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 3/4 cup plant milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 scoop of @unicornsuperfoods Caramel Slice Plant Protein
1. Put cookies in a food processor to break them into a fine consistency. Then add melted vegan butter to make it a little bit more sticky.
2. Add the cookie mixture to a cheesecake pan lined with parchment paper. Use your fingers to push the cookie mixture into the sides. This cookie base should be at least 1 cm thick.
3. Put all of the other ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add 1 scoop of caramel slice protein to the cheesecake mixture and combine.
4. Pour the mixture into the pan with crushed cookies and bake for about 45 minutes.
5. Serve with caramel sauce and vegan whipped cream.
Made by @chris.says.nature 💕