Spoil your loved one or yourself with this Pink Smoothie Bowl for breakfast on Valentines Day 💕 Pink pitaya is known to be high in fibre, vitamin C, rich in antioxidants, omega 3, omega 6 essential fatty acids. It's great for assisting with enhancing the health of your hair, skin and nails.
- 1 & 1/2 Frozen Bananas
- Handful Frozen Cauliflower
- 1 tsp of the Pink Pitaya Powder
- 1 scoop Vanilla Cake Plant Protein
- Dash of Almond Milk
- Handful Frozen Raspberries
- Add all ingredients into a blend and mix until well combined.
- Top with granola, berries, seeds, coconut & funfetti! ✨
Recipe by @bethantomo