Plant-based Biscoff Easter eggs 🍫
A simple Easter treat with a bit of added protein with the help from @unicornsuperfoods caramel slice protein powder and a delicious centre!
- 300g chocolate
- 4 tbsp @unicornsuperfoods Caramel Slice Plant Protein Powder
- 5 tbsp Biscoff spread
- 2 tbsp dairy free milk
1. Simply melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 35 second bursts, stirring in between until completely melted.
2. Spread the melted chocolate around the Easter egg mould. Make sure you leave enough chocolate for later.
3. Place the egg mould in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Combine the protein powder, Biscoff and milk in a seperate bowl until it sticks together and is well mixed.
5. Remove the egg mould from the freezer and divide the Biscoff mixture between the 6 eggs, pressing it down to fit the mould.
6. Add the remaining melted chocolate on top of each egg and place the egg moulds back into the freezer for at least 30 minutes before enjoying!
Made by @veganshannon 🐰