Pink Pancakes coloured with Pink Pitaya powder and packed with fresh strawberries for a fun and colourful breakfast 😍💗
Ingredients (+-10 serves):
• 240 ml coconut milk
• 15 ml apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 200 g all purpose flour
• 10 g baking powder
• pinch of salt
• 3 tbsp sweetener (I used erythritol)
• 2 tbsp @unicornsuperfoods Pink Pitaya Powder
• 120 g chopped fresh strawberries
• 15 g rainbow sprinkles
1. Add milk and vinegar in a bowl/measuring cup and whisk well. Let it sit for a few minutes, then add in the vanilla extract and whisk some more.
2. In a large bowl add flour, sweetener, salt, baking powder and pink pitaya powder. Whisk well. Pour over the milk-vinegar mixture and whisk until the batter is smooth. Add in the chopped strawberries and sprinkles and fold them in with a spatula.
3. Heat up a nonstick pan (on medium-low heat) and start cooking your pancakes for about 1 minute and a half on each side.
4. Serve your pancakes warm with fresh strawberries on top and maple syrup.
Recipe by @mytemptingtable 💗