Try this refreshing smoothie recipe. It is perfect for those warmer days. It is gluten free, dairy free and unrefined sugar free.
- 1 tbsp pink pitaya powder
- 1 tsp blue spirulina
- 4 frozen bananas
- Splash of almond milk
- 2 tbsp vegan protein powder (optional)
- 2 tsp maca powder (optional)
Pink Pitaya Smoothie
1. Add 1 tbsp pink pitaya powder, 2 frozen bananas, splash of almond milk, 1 tbsp vegan protein powder and 1 tsp maca powder into a blender.
2. Pour into a glass jar or cup and top with coconut.
3. Repeat the same steps for the Blue Spirulina Smoothie.