This little snack has become was made with unicorn superfoods vanilla cake plant protein for a protein boost and a yummy vanilla taste 😊
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup Unicorn Superfoods Vanilla Cake Plant Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter (optional)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Mix the oat flour and protein powder in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the maple syrup, melted coconut oil and smooth peanut butter (these taste great with or without peanut butter, but I prefer them with!) mix until it forms a smooth dough type consistency.
3. Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
4. Roll into 14 balls.
5. Melt some vegan chocolate and drizzle over the top of the protein balls.
6. Set in the freezer for around 15 minutes. Store in the fridge.
📸 by @veganshannon