Homemade cookies to satisfy your sweet tooth without all the added nasties. They are colored with our Ceremonial Matcha which has health benefits known to boost metabolism, calms the mind and relaxes the body.
- 1 2/3 cups (210g) flour
- 1/2 cup (50g) icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp Matcha powder
- 1/2 cup (125g) vegan butter
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the flour, icing sugar and matcha in a food processor and pulse for a few seconds.
- Add in the butter and pulse, then add in lemon juice as well as vanilla extract and let blend until a dough forms.
- Use your hands to form a ball, wrap and place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll the chilled dough out on a floured surface and use your favorite cookie cutters.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F and line baking trays with parchment paper.
- Place the cookie on the trays and bake for 15-20 minutes, then let cool down for 15 minutes before serving.
Created by: @thetastyk