These chocolate cupcakes with immunity blend topping are the perfect treat for the spooky season! 👻🎃
- 250 g flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Unicorn Superfoods Chocolate Fudge Plant Protein powder @unicornsuperfoods
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 100g raw cane sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 120g plant- butter
- 250 ml plant milk
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- 100g dark chocolate drops
- 1 cup vegan cream ( 250ml )
- 1 sachet cream stiffener
- 1-2 tbsp Unicorn Superfoods Immunity Blend Powder
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C bottom and top heat. Line the muffin tray with paper cups.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cocoa, baking soda, protein powder, sugar and salt.
- Melt the margarine and stir it into the soy milk and syrup.
- Stir into the dry ingredients and pour into the lined muffin tray.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate drops and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down.
- Whip the cream and then drizzle in the cream stiffener powder.
- Finally, stir in the Immunity Blend powder and pour the mass into a piping bag.
- Decorate and enjoy!
This recipe was created by Daniela Haller from @danistrailcooking