Here’s a spooktacular way to enjoy your favourite protein. These Unicorn Superfood Mummy Cookies aren’t just delicious, they’re also incredibly easy to make and packed with the superfood ingredients to nourish your body. While these cookies are a treat to eat at any time of the year, the true halloween fun starts when it’s time to decorate. Watch as these cookies magically transform into spooky mummies with a luscious white chocolate drizzle and spooky eyeballs.
- ½ cup Unicorn Superfoods Vanilla Cake Protein Powder
- ½ cup of plain flour
- ½ cup of monk fruit sweetener (1:1 sugar replacement)
- ½ cup of unsalted butter, softened
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 100g White chocolate
- Decorative Eyeballs
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan force.
- Add dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Using a spoon or clean hands, add the butter and combine until a soft dough forms.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roll into 12 even balls, flattening them slightly on the prepared tray.
- Place into the oven for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Optional - Drizzle with melted white chocolate and decorate with eyeballs to make a fun ‘Mummy’ Halloween treat!
Made by @mixwithanika