These Spooky(ish) Happy Cycle Overnight Oats are the perfect way to start the day this halloween season. Make this delicious 2 portion recipe for you and your breakfast companion or save it all for yourself!
HAPPY CYCLE OATS (serves 2)
- 70g oats
- 2tsp chia seeds (7g)
- 1tbsp Unicorn Superfoods Happy Cycle Blend
- 25g agave syrup
- 200g coconut milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 50g ripe banana, mashed
For the topping:
- 50g sweetened chocolate
- 50ml full fat coconut milk
- Dairy free white chocolate to make the ghosts
1. Add all the needed ingredients (except for the topping ones) in a large bowl and mix well. Place the bowl in the fridge to set for a few hours, then divide equally between two serving bowls.
2. For the topping melt the chocolate and while it’s still hot, mix it with the coconut milk until smooth. Pour it over the oats.
3. For the ghosts melt some white chocolate and draw little ghosts on top of the chocolate topping. Add some eyes using a little bit of the sweetened chocolate.
Made by @mytemptingtable