Try this delicious blue vegan pancake stack!
- 1 small banana mashed
- 1 cup self raising flour
- Dash of vanilla extract and salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ocean blend powder
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Coconut oil for the pan
- Sift the flour and ocean blue powder into a bowl.
- Mash the banana and add to the bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk until combined.
- On medium heat, spoon the pancake mixture onto the pan and flip when many bubbles appear.
- Top with fruit, enjoy!
Created by @veggie_leese