These mini pancakes are the perfect delicious dessert leading up to Christmas or even as a Christmas Day breakfast! Filled with diced apples and rolled in cinnamon sugar, these are seriously so good!
- 120g self raising flour
- 30g vanilla cake protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp caster sugar
- 170ml oat milk or other dairy free milk
- 1 apple
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine the self raising flour, vanilla cake protein powder, baking powder and caster sugar.
- Pour in the milk and mix until smooth.
- Peel and chop the apple into small pieces. Fold the apple into the mixture.
- Spray a non stick pan with some oil. Add the batter to the pan (the batter should make around 8 small pancakes). Cook for a couple of minutes on each side on medium low heat. When bubbles appear, you can flip them.
- Combine the granulated sugar with the cinnamon on a plate.
- One by one, brush eat pancake with some dairy free milk and roll it in the cinnamon sugar mixture until coated.
Created by @veganshannon