- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Unicorn Superfoods Matcha Powder
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/8 tsp Unicorn Superfoods Matcha Powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Add all wet ingredients in a seperate bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Combine the wet mixture with the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add the donut mixture with a spoon into your donut try and bake at 200°C/400°F for 8-10 minutes.
- For the matcha glaze add 1 cup icing sugar, 1/8 tsp matcha powder and 1 tsp lemon juice into a bowl and stir with a whisk until well combined.
- Dip the donuts in the matcha glaze and place onto a cooling rack. Sprinkle more matcha powder if you desire!
- Created by @thetastyk