Kick-start your morning routine with this delicious pancake stack. No nasties in this recipe, all-natural ingredients! Colored and flavored with our Immunity Blend. For an extra protein kick add our Hemp protein to the recipe.
Dry Ingredients for pancakes
- 1 cup buckwheat flour (or 1 cup gluten free flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 1 tbsp Hemp protein
- 1 tbsp Immunity blend
Wet Ingredients for pancakes
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp aple cider vinegar
Ingredients for the yoghurt
- 2 dollops of Coconut yogurt
- 3/4 tsp Immunity blend
- Raspberries, blueberries, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds and 100% maple syrup
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Mash 1 banana with a fork.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add coconut oil to the pain and then add the pancake batter to the pan, use a spoon to create a round outline around the pancake. (Turn the heat down if the pan gets too hot - as this will cause the pancake to stick and the color to fade).
- Once all pancakes have been cooked stack all each one on top of one another.
- In a small bowl add 2 dollops of coconut yogurt and 1/2 tsp to the coconut yogurt and mix until the color is consistent (Add more if you would like a darker color and more flavor).
- Top the pancakes with coconut yoghurt, raspberries, blueberries, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds and drizzle 100% pure maple syrup on top.
- Enjoy! :)