Created by @thetastyk
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||TOTAL TIME|
- ¾ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 flax egg (1 Tbsp ground flax seeds + 6 Tbsp water)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (or swap with 1 Tbsp nut butter)
- 1 ripe banana (alternatively 1 Tbsp maple syrup)
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp Unicorn Superfoods Alkalising Blend
- ½ tsp Unicorn Superfoods Ocean Blend
- ½ tsp Unicorn Superfoods Berrylicious Blend
- ½ tsp Unicorn Superfoods Tropical Blend
- ½ tsp Unicorn Superfoods Pink Pitaya
- ½ tsp Unicorn Superfoods Antioxidant Blend
- Place the banana into a medium-sized bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut oil and flax egg and whisk together.
- In a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and combine until you got a smooth mixture. Place in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Separate the batter into 6 different batches and add about ½ tsp of each blend into the bowls. Combine and let rest for another minute.
- Heat a pan over medium heat (if you have a non-stick ceramic pan you won't need oil - otherwise add a little bit). Add about ¼ cup of the mixture at a time to the pan to make one pancake.
- Once there's a few bubbles building you can carefully flip the pancake (usually takes about 20 seconds). Let cook for another 30 seconds and transfer to a plate. Repeat this step until the batter is gone.
- Add some nut butter, hemp seeds, and figs with a drizzle of maple syrup and enjoy!