Create this beautiful pink and blue pancake stack for a lover and yourself. This recipe is simple and suitable for those with dietary requirements.
- 120g flour
- 2 egg replacement (1 mashed banana or chia eggs)
- 80-90ml milk of your choice
- 50ml sparkling water or standard water
- 1 to 2 tbsp. Sweetener of your choice
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- A pinch of cinnamon & vanilla
- Coconut oil for frying
For the topping you will need:
- 200 g of almond yoghurt (or any other plant-based yoghurt)
- 1 tsp Pink Pitaya Powder
- 1 tsp Blue Spirulina Powder
- Any other toppings you prefer
- Whisk the eggs with the milk, sparkling water, sweetener and almond butter.
- Combine the flour with the baking powder and the spices. Then add the milk mixture while stirring.
- You will get a smooth, thick and creamy dough (add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner pancakes & more flour if you will get thicker ones.
- Heat up the oil in a huge pan on medium high heat.
- Put about 1⁄4 cup of your dough into the pan for one pancake and repeat.
- As soon as you see bubbles on the surface, flip the pancakes (it will take 1-3 minutes).
- While the pancakes are in the making, mix each 100g of the yoghurt with one tsp of the natural food colouring.
- Stack your pancakes, drizzle the yoghurt sauce and enjoy your heavenly meal!
Recipe created by: @spirit_of_food