Bring your fudge cups to the next level with our Caramel Slice Plant Protein.
These cups are topped with an easy chocolate ganache and flaky sea salt, they are soft and chewy and the texture is always perfect without the need to freeze them. Check out the recipe below!
Caramel protein fudge cups with chocolate ganache (makes 6 cups)
- 1/3 cup (80ml) full fat coconut milk from a can
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) smooth and runny nut butter (peanut, almond or cashew)
- 2 tbsp of Caramel Slice Plant Protein powder
1. Add full fat coconut milk, coconut oil and nut butter to a small saucepan. Heat until it melts, whisking continuously. Remove from the heat and mix in the protein powder. You will have the consistency of a very soft dough. Divide it in 6 even parts and transfer to silicone muffin moulds. Press with the back of a teaspoon to even the surface.
2. For the chocolate ganache melt 1/3 cup of vegan chocolate chips with 1 tbsp of coconut milk and 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Top the fudge and refrigerate for 4 hours. If desired, sprinkle flaky sea salt on top. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Created by @oatmealstories