Created by @crazvegankitchen
- 150 grams Digestive Biscuits or Vegan Graham Cookies
- 5 tbsp Melted Vegan Butter (75 grams)
- 1 tub Vegan Cream Cheese (8oz/225 grams)
- 180 grams Silken Tofu, drained
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tbsp Unicorn Superfoods Acai powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Unicorn Superfoods Beetroot powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Unicorn Superfoods Blue Spirulina
- 2 tbsp Aquafaba
- 3/4 tsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1/4 cup Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 1/4 tsp Lactic Acid Powder
- Seeds of 1 Vanilla Pod
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius/350 Fahrenheit. In a food processor, Digestive Biscuits until they reach a fine crumb. Add melted Vegan Butter and process until you achieve a slightly damp, sand-like consistency. Press the mixture into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 6 inch cake ring or springform pan. Leave to chill in the fridge.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients for the cheesecake filling except crushed Oreos, and process till smooth.
- Divide batter into three, and colour each one with a different Unicorn Superfoods powder. I used about 1 1/2 tbsp of powder for each colour to get the batter looking really vivid.
- Dollop the various colors of batter into your cake ring and swirl gently with a knife .Bake for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, there should only be the slightest jiggle in the middle of the cake. Turn oven off and allow cake to cool to room temperature in the oven. Chill overnight.
- Once chilled overnight, remove cake ring/springform and decorate the top of your cake with either Fruit, Vegan Whipped Cream or whatever you fancy.