- 2 bananas
- 170g oat flour
- 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp Ocean blend & Berrylicious blend
- Pinch of sea salt
- 60g coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil melted
- 100ml plant based milk
- 400g Natural COYO yoghurt
- Loving Earth chocolate
1. Place oat flour, coconut sugar, bicarbonate of soda in a bowl and mix.
2. In blender, blend bananas, maple syrup, almond milk and coconut oil until all combined and pour into dry ingredients.
3. Grease a 6 ring doughnut tin before spooning mix in and bake for 15 mins at 170 degrees.
4. While the doughnuts are cooling, place 200g of CO YO into two bowls & add each one of the Unicorn Superfoods Blends to the CO YO to create pretty pastel colours and stir
5. Frost the doughnuts before topping with a square of Loving Earth chocolate 🤗