These cuties are super fun and easy to make as a Halloween Treat 👻
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3 heaped tbsp Unicorn Superfoods Vanilla Cake Plant Protein powder
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 bags of white chocolate baking drops
- Edible eyes
- Mix the oat flour and protein powder in a bowl.
- Add the peanut butter, melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix until well combined.
- Mould the mixture into 6 rectangle-type shapes.
- Melt the vegan chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 35 second bursts, stirring in between until melted.
- Dip each of the protein bites into the white chocolate, coating them completely.
- Place them on a plate in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt some more white chocolate. Once the chocolate on the protein bites has set, drizzle the white chocolate over top.
- Place two edible eyes on each one and freeze for a further 15 minutes.
Store the mummies in the fridge 🤍
👨🍳 Recipe by @veganshannon