Created with our Caramel Slice Plant Protein for a protein boost and divine flavour. Gluten free, dairy free, and refine sugar free, these cookies are to die for!
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg (can substitute with flax egg)
- 1/4 cup caramel slice protein
- 2/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- Flakey salt for sprinkling
1. With a hand mixer, blend the tahini, sugar and honey together until smooth. Then add in the egg and vanilla. Add in the almond flour, protein powder, salt and baking soda.
2. Once combined, fold in the chopped chocolate or chocolate clips.
Using an ice cream scoop or 1 tbsp, scoop and roll dough and place on a baking sheet.
3. Place sheet into a 350 degree oven. After five minutes, take the tray out and light tap the pan to deflate the cookies. Then put back in the oven for 5 more minutes.
Let the cookies cool and enjoy!
Recipe by @oatmalk