Try this beautiful and minimal ingredient raw slice. It is naturally colored, flavored and dairy free!
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 4 dates, soft or soaked
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 200 g cashews, soaked overnight
- 150 g dates, soaked 30 min
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 1-2 tsp pitaya powder
- Pulse the base, press on a mold and set in the freezer while making the filling.
- Blend the filling ingredients besides the pitaya powder into a smooth paste.
- Set a small part aside and mix it with the pink powder. Pour the non-coloured on the base, and the pink on top of that. Swirl with a toothpick until mixed according to your desire.
- Let it set in the freezer overnight. Take to room temperature about an hour before serving.
Created by @my_life_my_treats