These rainbow paddle pop raw cakes surely do bring back memories. They are made with natural ingredients making them suitable for the whole family to enjoy!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 50g cacao butter, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp blue spirulina
- 1 tsp pink pitaya
- 1 tsp alkalising blend
- 1 tsp immunity blend
How to make:
1. Start with base, add all ingredients to a processor and blend to form a crumbly sticky base. Press into the base of a baking tin (line with cling wrap for easy removal). Place in the freezer to set while making the top layer.
2. Add to a high powdered blender the cashews, coconut milk, melted coconut oil and cacao butter, maple, vanilla and salt. Blend on high for 5 minutes or until smooth.
3. Transfer mix into 4 seperate bowls. Add 1 tsp of each superfood powder to each bowl and stir in.
4. Remove the base from the freezer, add the four colours to the base in heaped tablespoon blobs, changing the colours as you go.
5. Tap your cake on the bench to flatten it then using an end of a spoon, move it through the case in a swirling motion to marble the mix.
6. Place in the freezer to set overnight.
7. Remove from freezer and leave thaw for 5-10 minutes before cutting into small cubes approximately 5cm x 5cm.
8. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.