This dish is sure to brighten your mood and it is a delicious breakfast option. Overnight oats never looked so good!
1 cup of oat yoghurt
- 1 cup oat milk
- 4 tablespoons oats
- 3 teaspoons chia seeds
- Optional: 1 tsp sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp Pink Pitaya
- 1 tsp Black Goji Berry
- 1 tsp Blue Spirulina
- 1 tsp Alkalising Blend
- Toppings of your choice such as banana, cacao nibs, peanut butter and blueberries
- Add 1 cup oat yoghurt, 1 cup oat milk, 4 tablespoons oats and 3 teaspoons chia seeds, 1 tsp of sweetener of your choice in 1 bowl and stir until well combined and store in the fridge overnight.
- The next day pour the overnight oatmeal in 4 small bowls mix in 1 tsp Pink Pitaya powder, 1 tsp Black Goji Berry powder , 1 tsp Blue Spirulina powder, 1 tsp Alkalising Blend in each bowl until your happy with the color consistency.
- Then make lines from the 4 colors in a wide bowl (important that its not a deep bowl)
- Top off with your fav toppings and enjoy!
Created by: @jannieslifestyle