The perfect summer indulgence that everyone will love! With the addition of Unicorn Superfoods Immunity Blend it will boost your immune system and assist with regulating healthy digestion.
Ingredients for the Base:
- 1 cup (150g) almonds
- 1/3 cup (56g) hemp seeds
- 3 Tbsp (22g) cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp (12g) coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup (80g) raisins
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) coconut oil
- 2 cups (300g) raw cashews, soaked in water 6-8 hours
- 1 can (15oz/400ml) full-fat coconut milk, canned
- 1/3 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp (60ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp (7g) psyllium husk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) maple syrup
- 2/3 cup (177ml) water
- 1/2 tsp Unicorn Superfoods Immunity Blend
- 1 Tbsp (7g) agar agar powder
- 1/2 fresh mango, cut into slices
- desiccated coconut
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place almonds, hemp seeds, cacao powder and coconut sugar in a food processor and pulse until crumbly. Add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until you have a sticky mixture. Transfer to the pan and press down evenly, then place in the freezer.
- For the filling, place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour over the base and even out, then transfer to the freezer for 2 hours or until set.
- For the mango layer, add all ingredients to the blender until smooth. Pour the mixture into a pan and bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to medium heat and let simmer for 1 minute while whisking continuously.
- Pour the mango mixture on the filling (work fast here so it doesn’t set) and even out. Place back into the freezer and let set another 2-4 hours before cutting.
- Store the slices in the freezer for 1 month or the fridge for 2-3 days.
Created by: @thetastyk