This Pink Pitaya Valentines Tart is very special.... ❤️
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons @unicornsuperfoods Cinnamon Churros Plant Protein
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 17 pitted dates
- 1/3 cup dryed cranberries
- 3 tablespoons water or more
- vanilla powder
- 250 ml vegan cream
- 150 g vegan white chocolate
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- 1 tsp @unicornsuperfoods Pink Pitaya
- juice from 2 blood oranges
- 1 tsp agar agar
- Puree all ingredients for the crust in a high-speed blender and press into a 20 cm removable tart tin. Let sit aside in the freezer.
- For the chocolate layer, add vegan heavy cream into a small pot over medium heat and bring everything to a boil. Turn the heat on low and let the chocolate melt. Whisk well until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Pour it in the tin and place the tart back in the freezer to cool down.
- For the pink layer, place the juice in a small pot, mix it with the pink powder and the agar agar powder. Stir well. Place the pot on medium heat until the juices start to make bubbles on the edges, then turn the heat on low and let it simmer for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the filling cool down for about 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Then pour it over the chocolate layer and place it back in the fridge to set.
- Decorate with orange slices and enjoy!
👩🍳 recipe & imagery by @danistrailcooking