Tangy, perfectly sweet slice of goodness! This treat is gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free. Making it the perfect guilt free dessert. Our Immunity Blend was added to the recipe for an extra nutritional boost.
- 1 cup (140g) pitted dates
- 1/3 cup (62g) almonds
- 1/4 cup (32g) flax seeds
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1.5 cups (190g) cashews, soaked for min. 6 hours
- 1 cup coconut cream, firm part only (chilled)
- 1/8 cup (30ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (110ml) maple syrup
- pulp of one passionfruit
- zest of one lemon, grated
- 1 tbsp Unicorn Superfoods Immunity Blend
- Whipped coconut cream
- Handful of raspberries
- Passion Fruit pulp
- For the crust place the flax seeds and almonds in a food processor and pulse until crumbly. Add the dates and coconut oil and pulse a few times until you can a sticky crust.
- Line a 8” (20cm) round cake tin with baking paper at the bottom and sides and place the raw mixture into the tin. Use a spatula to press it down evenly, then place in the freezer.
- Place all filling ingredients into a high speed blender and blend for 30-60 seconds until completely smooth. Pour the filling over the crust and even out. Place back into the freezer for 4-6 hours until firm.
- Once firm decorate it to your liking and let defrost a bit before cutting into pieces and serving.
Created by: @thetastyk