There is no better way to get into the Christmas spirit than creating these pretty pink pitaya cookies. They are so easy to make and only require 8 ingredients!
- 200g ground almonds
- 150g sugar of your choice
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp unicorn superfood pink pitaya powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp linseed flour
- 6 Tbsp plant milk
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar for the topping
- First, prepare the egg substitute. The flax meal is mixed with the vanilla milk and set aside.
- Then mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the egg substitute.
- It is best to knead everything with your hands.
- Now that the balls are formed, roll in powdered sugar and place on a prepared tray lined with baking paper. The cookies are baked at 160 degrees in hot air for 10-15 minutes.
Created by: @danistrailcooking