These Unicorn Chia Pudding and Yoghurt Parfaits are healthy and super easy to make. They're perfect option for breakfast or dessert.
Mango chia pudding for 3-4 servings:
- 400g (about 3 dl) vegan yoghurt with mango flavour
- 100ml plant-based milk
- 100g chia seeds
- Mix chia pudding ingredients and place into 3 jars and then store in the fridge at least for 2 hours before serving.
- For the Unicorn Layers follow the below measurements:
- Mix 250g vegan yoghurt with vanilla flavour + 1/2-1 tsp Unicorn Superfoods Beetroot Powder
- Mix 250g vegan yoghurt with vanilla flavour + 1/2-1 tsp Unicorn Superfoods Blue Spirulina
- Mix 250g vegan yoghurt with vanilla flavour + 1/2-1 tsp Unicorn Superfoods Matcha
- Top the chia jars with each unicorn coloured layer.
- Add raspberries and granola and enjoy!
Created by: @myblissktchn
100% Natural Beetroot Powder
Rated 4.8 out of 5
100% Natural Blue Spirulina Powder
Rated 5.0 out of 5
Organic Ceremonial Matcha
Rated 4.9 out of 5